*This post contains affiliate links for which I will be compensated when purchases are made.
Hey lovelies, Fringe is having a huge moment right now! I’m personally loving some cute statement-making fringe necklaces! These are especially great for those who are a little nervous with trying to incorporate such a bold statement-making style into their wardrobe!
Here are some helpful tips to help you get started when styling with Fringe:
- Try a fringe tassel necklace. Accessories like this one make it easy to tone down an extreme trend from the runway and incorporate it into your everyday look. Take a look at some other fringe/tassel necklaces so you can bring the trend into your closet.
- A cute fringe bag is easy to try out and always looks great! Just be sure that it doesn’t overwhelm your outfit. Keep the rest of the ouftit simple if your fringe bag is statement-making!
- Starting with fringe shoes or boots is always a fun and easy way to dip your toes (literally!) into this trend!
- Feeling a bit bolder, go for a cute mini fringe skirt! They always look great, and the moment you get from these fun skirts when you walk, absolutely can’t be beat!
- Getting used to the Fringe trend and ready to dig deeper? Try out a cute fringe jacket. Just be sure to keep the rest of your outfit super modern so you don’t end up looking like you just walked out of the 70s. No Bellbottoms and no maxi skirts when wearing a fringe jacket! *Tip: Looks best with skinny jeans or a cute modern mini skirt.
Also right now, shop the Fringe Jewelry collection at 50% OFF our lowest marked price + GET FREE SHIPPING!
Just use the code: FRINGE50 at checkout!
Whether you choose metal, suede, leather, or cloth, these fun necklaces will have you feeling trendy and beautiful.
Shop the Fringe Jewelry Sale Here:Style Steals – 2/22/16 – 50% OFF Our Entire Collection of Fringe, Tassels and more + FREE SHIPPING w/code FRINGE50.
*Also, Keep an eye out for our Baylee Lace Up Moccasin Boot at for $19.97!!!, The Nellie Pendant Tassel Necklace for $7.97 & The Brandon Beaded Tassel Necklace for $11.97. Pictured below.