- Take advantage of your weekends with the Long Weekender Packagefrom Hilton and save 50% on Sunday nights! Whether exploring a new destination or enjoying a stay-cation, turn your weekends into a mini vacation.
- Sugarfina, a luxury candy boutique, sells gourmet and artisanal candy from around the world. Give the perfect gift to her this Valentine’s Day with their Design Your Own XOXO 4PC Candy Bento Box.
- These Calvin Klein glasses are trendy and oversized! They feature a rounded square shape as well as nose pads for the perfect fit in fun gradient colors.
- Frederick’s is the one-stop destination for Valentine’s Day lingerie. Get everything on their site for 40% off until 2/4!
- Give the gift of good luck and positive thoughts. These beautiful, hand-crafted pewter bells channel good feng shui energies to the recipient and serve as a constant reminder of your love.
- This Intimate Art Kit by Love Is Art is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It’s everything a couple needs to safely make an abstract painting while sharing their love for each other! It’s also reasonably priced at $60 from The Grommet.
- Sculptor David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, a painter, launched their house of design in 1980. Their collaboration has left a legacy of iconic pieces that are both style statements and works of art, like these Cable Heart Earrings.
- Need a last minute gift idea? Frederick’s is offering 50% off the Valentine’s Day collection PLUS $5 flat rate 2-day shipping on all orders over $75 from 2/5-2/9!
- Looking to ditch your glasses for your Valentine’s Day date? 1-day Acuvue Moist contact lenses give you exceptional comfort, every minute of the day. Take 15% off contact lenses at eyeconic.com! Use the code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Join the Hilton Honors Program and take more vacations with your valentine! Earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 points on every 5 stays from 1/1-4/30.
- These Jonathan Adler “You’re Smokin’” chocolate cigars from Sugarfina are double wrapped in a limited-edition box. Each chocolate cigar is made by the 19th-century chocolate maker, Venchi.
Like this post? Please share!