Rita Ora’s natural hair texture made a statement on the red carpet in an undone, flirty ponytail the other night at the Fifty Shades Darker LA Premiere! Rita’s Hair Stylist, Brent Lawler, wanted to complement Rita’s extravagant Giambattista Valli Couture gown by creating a look that was young and fresh and you can find out below how to recreate this look for yourself!
- Spray in a Leave-In Conditioner from roots to ends to help detangle the hair making it easier to brush through.
- Next, add a Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse (I love John Frieda) to create lasting volume and lift at the roots.
- Using a big round brush, start to blow dry the hair softly – not completely smoothing it out so that the natural texture isn’t lost.
- Once the hair is dry, gather it into a ponytail and tie it with an elastic. Then, take a small piece of hair and wrap it loosely around the ponytail to hide the elastic.
- Apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum to the ends of the hair to help them look as healthy as possible – for a tousled look that’s not frizzy
- Finally, spray a Firm Hold Hairspray to lock in the style!