Everybody wants their wedding to be a special occasion. Choosing the perfect wedding destination can be very difficult and challenging. Tipi is basically a blank canvas where you can put the colors of your choice and make a portrait accordingly. So, Tipi Wedding is basically your tailor-made wedding planner where your wishes will be given preference. It really does not matter if you want a simple or themed wedding as on the wedding day you will notice a magical tipi transformation according to your taste. The transformation will surely take your breath away.
Tips to plan a Tipi wedding:
The tips for planning a Tipi wedding is given below
- Coming up with a perfect location – It is not easy to choose the right location for your wedding. As location plays an important role so there are a large variety of options of venue available for you to plan your big day. It can be a hotel lawn, club, country house, field, meadow or a manicured garden. You can put your Tipi anywhere. The setting of the Tipis can also vary – from traditional to bohemian.
- Choosing the timing – Spring and Summer seasons are the best time for Tipi wedding. Though Marquee tipis are suitable throughout the year.
- Providing comfort to the guests – Make sure if your tipi is comfortable to your guests. There are various options available for tipi arrangements keeping the comfort of you and your guests in mind.
- Make sure to avail the basic facilities – It is essential to check if all the basic facilities (loos and generator to name a few) are covered otherwise your special day might become a messy one.
- Stuck to the plan – It is better to choose the best suitable Tipi wedding package for your wedding day and then stick to it. As this kind of wedding requires a bit more legwork compared to other kinds. Therefore, it is better to give enough time to the organizers to arrange everything perfectly.
- Budget – Generally, tipis are more pocket-friendly than the hotel or burn weddings. There are packages available for you to choose from. Even they can be customized by many organizers to satisfy your needs. Be realistic in your budget.