It’s already that time of year! Gift Giving is on the mind of many of us bloggers and many of us are looking to get started on our Holiday Gift Guide right away!
Are you a sponsor looking to get your product on several bloggers’ Holiday Gift Guide? Or perhaps you’re a blogger who would love to find some fantastic brands to feature in your Gift Guide this year? Then read on for deets on how both bloggers and brands can get signed up and start working together today!
2017 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsor Information
- Trade red for refreshed, itch for ease, and shine for glow. BioClarity is a clean, green, and never mean way to get beautifully balanced skin using the smarts of science and power of plants. Packed with natural, good-for-your skin ingredients — good stuff makes good skin. Use promo “BacktoSchool” for $15 off your first month of BioClarity
- Welcome to your new favorite jacket. The Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket from Levi’s® is becoming a style staple in every woman’s closet. The slightly oversized, slouchy fit makes it the perfect “throw over anything” piece.
- Vans Old Skool shoes. They brought the dawn of the classic Vans side stripe that has developed into a status symbol of tradition and skate stature. Aside from all that personality, they have lasted as long as they have because of their ability to perform on a skateboard, and to last, and last.
- Since Levi’s® invented them in 1873, 501® jeans have always been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with a signature button fly has been worn by rebels, rock stars and presidents. How will you wear them?
- This classic full size black JanSport backpack is a back-to-school essential. It has both a main compartment and a front organizer pocket.
- The lightest, most flexible version of Max Air to date, the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit eliminates excess and leaves just want you need — in one revolutionary silhouette.
- For a fresh take on the traditional checked shirt, go oversized. This Misguided checkered shirt features a bleached effect, oversized fit and blue and nude shades.
- Head back to school in style this year. Street style meets technical performance in the adidas Originals NMD Runner.
- This simple Misguided light blue denim skirt features an A-line style, mid blue shade and distressed detailing.
Can you believe it’s May already?! This year is flying by, and Father’s Day is rapidly approaching!
While many of us rush to the store and hope we hit gold by finding the perfect gift for Dad, many of us don’t put much more thought into it than that. I’ll be the first to admit, I’ve been in this lazy routine for years, asking Dad exactly what he wants than going to the store to get it. How boring, and how devoid of thought.
This Father’s Day, I’ve decided it’s time to show my dad how much I care and appreciate him by doing something different! Read on for some unique and thoughtful gift ideas for Dad, he will be sure to cherish for many years to come!
5 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for Dad:
- Give Him the Gift of Time. Remember when you were a kid and you didn’t have money so you had to do something special for dad instead, like mow the lawn for him or hand wash his car? How fun would it be to surprise Dad with that now!? Not to mention how fun it will be bringing back some memories and seeing the surprised look on Dad’s face when he notices you did some mundane housework for him! Give the gift of Time to Dad this year, by performing an act of service for him to show him just how much you love and appreciate him!
- Honor Him. Take Dad out to Dinner or have him over to try one of his favorite dishes you’ve prepared for him. This is a simple task but one that goes a long way! (And all Dad’s love food!) Throw a bbq in his honor, or invite friends and family over to help celebrate him with a small (or big!) shindig to celebrate how awesome Dad is!
- Create New Memories Together. Participate in one of Dad’s favorite hobbies with him! Treat him to a round of golf, an overnight camping trip, boating, fishing, or to a baseball game! Get out and spend some time with Dad doing what he loves most, while creating new memories you can smile and laugh about for years to come!
- Take Him on an Adventure! Get Dad out of the house this Father’s Day and treat him to his adventurous side by taking him to see one of his favorite bands live, going to a comedy or improv club, or take dad skydiving! Build something together, try something new neither of you has done before, visit a local brewery, go on a hike, rent some motorcycles or an expensive sports car Dad has dreamed of driving! Get yourself and Dad out of the Typical Father’s Day routine, and plan something fun the two of you (or the whole family!) can do together!
- Make Him Work for His Gift. What?! This one might surprise you a bit, but hear me out. Rather than wrap up that perfect gift and hand it over to him, make him find it! Devise a scavenger hunt around town and surprise him with goodies, treats, and or small gifts (like Men’s Jewelry) he can find at each destination to keep him interested and wanting more! You can also tie this into “taking him on adventures,” if you want to get him out and busy having fun all day (or weekend!) long! Get family and friends involved to help dad figure out the clues, as well as drive to the destinations! It will be a memorable Father’s Day Dad will never forget! Reward Dad at the end of the hunt with a grand prize! I love a beautiful Men’s Leather Bracelet that is not only timeless, masculine and fashionable but whenever Dad wears it and looks at it, he will think of the lovely memory attached to it that you created for him this Father’s Day!
Shopping for gifts for men (especially Dad!) can be daunting, but put a little thought into it, and create a memory around it and you’ll be sure to show Dad just how much you care about him and appreciate him this Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day!
What will you be getting Dad this Father’s Day? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from you!
Give Mom a fun and unique gift this year that will help her bring two of the things together she loves most – Being a Mother and Practicing Yoga!
This fun Teach My Fish and Learn Yoga Mat™ not only helps Mom get in her workout for the day (as we all know that can be next to impossible with little ones around!) But also gives her the opportunity to involve her children in what she loves, and gives her the chance to do some teaching too – which we all know Mother’s are Naturally Amazing at!
This fun interactive yoga mat is designed to encourage active learning, and is great for children ages 3 and up! Research has shown that children who move while learning may absorb more. Plus, physical activity is important for a healthy mind and body. This playful yoga mat helps Mom teach her young child how to master the alphabet, as well as learn numbers, shapes and colors, all while on the move!
In fact, using this mat with your child can help promote not just literacy, numeracy, and physical activity, but also helps children improve motor skills, spatial awareness, and problem-solving too!