Hey lovelies! Taking that awesome Spring Vacation soon but stumped at how to get all your stuff in that suitcase? Read on for some fabulous packing tips from designer Katherine Way:
5 Fab tips for Packing:
- Fabrics should travel as easily as you do. Follow these three rules for ensuring your outfits travel well. Fabrics should be 1) easy to care for, 2) wrinkle-resistant, 3) machine washable. “The last thing you want to do after a relaxing vacation is to come home to a suitcase full of clothes that need special care,” says to Katherine Way.
- Spring is a season to welcome in the new so be sure to put away those earth tones and pack a selection of bright colors to add some pep to your step. Our spring collection was inspired by the colors of Key West and include bright and whimsical fabrics with foliage, flamingoes, elephants, waves and other great ocean-inspired prints.
- Think mix and match when packing to save space and make daily dressing easier. Include a solid top that coordinates with at least two separate bottoms, like our skirts, shorts, and pants. Stay within the same color family so your shoes and accessories will coordinate. Start with our blue tones that pair with so many fun fabrics.
- Remember to breathe – or at least wear clothing that breathes. “I travel to the Florida Keys often and it can get rather humid in the spring. It’s important to have moisture-wicking fabrics so you can stay cool and refreshed without having to take up valuable vacation time running back to the hotel to freshen up,” says Way.
- Stay protected from the sun. Chances are, you’ll want to be outside in the beautiful spring weather so sunscreen is an essential. Believe it or not, you can still get sun through lightweight fabrics. Katherine Way Collections is UPF 50+ certified so you’re always protected.
*To see the full Katherine Way Collections spring 2017 line, visit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/capintsxke8q077/AAB7loVcwphCnVakN-oWu5d6a?dl=0