Hey lovelies, having a hard time finding any extra time for working out this Fall? Boy have I been struggling! Sometimes some of the best workouts are quick, short intense workouts, that only require a few minutes! The lovely people of The Fitness Hips-sister (a fabulous running belt to store your phone, keys, gym card and more in while working out!) have brought you an amazing 5 minute workout that will make the most of the short time you have to workout!
Brazilian Butt Lift Plie
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a pli? squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
- After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward.
- Squat down until knees are bent 90 degrees.
- Step left leg back into a deep reverse lunge, placing right hand along outside of right thigh or touching the floor.
- Raise left hand in front of face, palm facing out.
- Return to starting position and repeat, alternating sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunge
- Lunge forward with left leg until knee is bent 90 degrees, directly over ankle, right knee pointing toward floor.
- Jump up, pushing off the floor with both feet. Switch legs in midair, landing with right foot forward in a lunge. Continue, alternating sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Lateral Sliding Squat with Towel
- Stand with feet together, toes pointed forward, arms at sides with right foot on top of a small folded towel.
- Shifting weight to left leg, bend left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding right leg and towel slowly out to the side as far as is comfortable for a count of 4.
- Slowly draw right leg back to start for a count of 4 while straightening left leg.
- Repeat for 30 seconds; switch sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Squat with Kick-Back
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, arms at sides.
- Sit back into a squat keeping weight on heels, then lift right leg straight behind you, keeping hips pointing forward while extending arms.
- Return to start and switch sides.
The stretchy fitness belt provides superior fit and comfort while the key pouch is perfect for holding your home, car or locker key. Its lightweight, breathable material is perfect for an outdoor or indoor workout and is hand-washable. It fits snug against your body to give you full protection against moisture without adding extra bulk.
The fitness hipS-sister ($24.99) come in five inch and seven inch widths and can be adorned with custom sparkle details. Each comes with a front secret top loading pocket ideal for cell phone storage. Other on-board pockets hold keys, jewelry and personal belongings. Everything stays securely around the hips allowing free range of movement and hands-free convenience while working up a sweat at the gym.
Please check out http://hipssister.com for more about the brand
Happy Working Out!