*This Post contains affiliate links for which I will be compensated when purchases are made.
The gift-giving season is almost upon us! What will you be giving your loved ones this year?
When it comes to cooking, I’m all about products that make life easier and cooking faster, because I’d rather be in and out of the kitchen as fast as possible with a yummy meal in my belly pronto!
I recently got to try out an amazing kitchen cutlery set that not only makes cooking easier and faster but thanks to the super handy, functional magnetic blog that comes with this set, it keeps your knives sharper and longer-lasting too! So you get more for your money with this set as well!
The Crucible Cookware 6 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Knives Set with Magnetic Block Stand is a new amazing high-quality knife set that comes with a magnetic block stand that looks great in the kitchen and is at the same time very functional and useful too!
Regular wood blocks dull knives over time and can be a real pain when searching for that specific knife since you can’t see through the block to grab it immediately!
The Crucible Cookware cutlery set puts your beautiful knives on display and makes it easy to grab the right one when needed, which also, in turn, cuts down on meal-prep time too!
*5 Tips for making your Crucible Cookware Knife set last longer:
- Use a rocking motion when cutting. This not only helps you cut faster and easier, and of course more fluently, but it will also keep the knife from dulling faster too.
- Don’t store knives in drawers. They can dull when banged against the drawer or each other! Plus it’s unsafe too, especially if you have children in the home!
- Always hand wash knives and never leave them in the sink as the sink can also dull the edges as well as placing the knife in the dishwasher to be washed. Washing by hand will help the blade last longer.
- Dry knives immediately upon washing to prevent mildew or mold growing. Drying racks can also cause knives to be banged against other utensils, again dulling the blade.
- Sharpen knives regularly. Not only is it safer as dull knives can be more likely to cause harm, but it will keep the blades in great shape for longer too. Use a honing steel or knife stone, or have it sharpened by a professional.
See my full video review of this amazing cutlery set on my Youtube here:
Shop the totally affordable Crucible Cookware 6 piece stainless steel knives set Here on Amazon for Just $35!
Crucible Cookware also offers you 30 day, no questions asked, Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty, so you can have peace of mind when shopping this knife set or any other fabulous cookware product from them!
See my previous review on their fabulous high-quality cast iron skillets here.