Celebrity hairstylist Chad Wood worked with Vanessa Hudgens using John Frieda Hair Care for last night’s So You Think You Can Dance Episode.
Inspiration: Chad was inspired by the movie Atomic Blonde, transforming Vanessa into a high-fashion blonde bombshell that gave off a kick ass attitude.
Below is how to get the look from Chad:
1. Start off by prepping wet hair with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse
2. Next, blow dry the hair taking all sections away from the face and getting extra volume
3. Then, section off the hair wrapping the hair around a one-inch barrel and secure the curls in place with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray
4. Lastly, finish the look off with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch Up Crème to give your hair a more lived in look, with a flawlessly smooth and shiny finish
5. Prevent any extra frizz and apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Six Effects Serum on the ends, transforming dry hair into soft, smooth strands
Be sure to follow MyStyleSpot on Snapchat as @MintCandyCrush to stay up to date on all things hair and beauty!