Millions of people enjoy tuning into the many award shows that take place throughout the year on television. They love to see the celebrities make their way down the red carpet, stopping to pose for the cameras and crowds. From the Grammys to the Globes, and now with the anticipation of the Oscars, we’re letting people know the secrets behind being red carpet ready. When it comes down to it, a lot of it all is about being prepared.
“I’m the type of person who is always prepared for any type of red carpet event,” said Gretchen Rossi, “Real Housewives of OC” alum and Creative Director of The Gretchen Christine Collection. “I keep a stash of goodies in my car and in my clutch, so I’m always prepared when doing media events. Savvy Travelers beauty wipes save me time and time again.” Savvy Travelers, a leader in designer beauty wipes, offers up some beauty secrets for those hitting the red carpet. Keep reading to get in on the big secrets!
Red carpet beauty secrets that everyone can use:
- Stay fresh. Opt for staying fresh and clean while on the go by keeping individually wrapped wipes on hand. You, your friend, or your publicist can keep them in their clutch and have them ready. This is a simple way to keep it classy.
- Handle sweat. For that last-minute touch-up before stepping out of the limo and hitting the carpet for interviews, grab a No Sweat wipe and take care of that under-the-boob sweat that some of us are lucky enough to have. Also, keeping designer luxe beauty wipes on hand will help ensure there won’t be any white deodorant flakes on that designer Alexander Wang gown. The No Sweat wipes are also great for media interviews and working the red carpet. Like Manny on the Streetz from “On Air with Ryan Seacrest,” who uses a No Sweat wipe on his forehead and no longer had sweat looming under the red carpet lighting when he’s conducting interviews.
- Kill germs. There is a lot of shaking hands as you walk down the red carpet, so be sure to have Klean Upz to the rescue. The convenient sanitizing wipes will help keep hands clean, moisturized, and will help keep all those germs at bay.
- Freshen breath. Speaking with a lot of people as you make your way down the red carpet calls for having fresh breath. Don’t worry about that garlic you ate at dinner when you have a Speak Easy wipe handy. They offer a quick and convenient way to have fresh breath anywhere, and at any time (and no one wants that embarrassing moment of having food in their teeth)!
- Clean it off. Take Offz wipes will give you a quick and easy way to wash your face without water at the end of a long event. These wipes are a facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that removes waterproof and high definition stage makeup. They contain aloe vera, cucumber, vitamin E, chamomile, and botanical extracts.
- Wipe it down. Everyone has to take some selfies to post on red carpet night. Keep an In The Klear wipe handy that can be used for quickly cleaning the camera lens on your phone. Never miss a chance to get a great selfie. These lint-free wipes are designed for cleaning camera lenses, screens, and glasses.
“By keeping a collection of individually wrapped beauty wipes in your clutch, you are ready for any situation that may come up as you enjoy the red carpet experience,” explains keynote speaker and serial entrepreneur, Tina Aldatz, chief executive officer of Savvy Travelers. “Not only will you look and feel beautiful, but you will smell great, curb the germs, and keep your confidence high.”
*Savvy Travelers offers a Beauty Bundle Kit, which offers individually wrapped makeup removing wipes, mouth cleaning wipes, and antiperspirant wipes. Users can sign up for a bundle subscription kit that offers a three-month supply of wipes. All Savvy Travelers’ wipes are convenient, individually wrapped, biodegradable, compostable, andcruelty-freee.
Savvy Travelers offers a no-rinse line of products that help to keep women healthy and lend a convenient collection of problem solvers for beauty and wellness needs. Savvy Travelers designer beauty wipes are curated for the “on-the-go” sophisticated savvy travelista! No water? No problem! The company offers a line of pre-packaged individual cosmetic wipes that are a savior in flight, in your car and out and about when you still want to feel clean and refreshed. For more information, visit the site at: www.savvytravelers.com/wipes.