Hey, lovelies! I always love to do a fun St Patricks Day Green Fashion Roundup to help you get into the mood of the Day of Luck! There’s no excuse to not get all dressed up and go out this St Patricks Day since it finally falls on a weekend this year (This Friday!)
Whether you love to don all sorts of Green Fashion for the Holiday (St Patty’s Day Costume, anyone?), or you wear just the minimum to avoid getting pinched, I’ve picked out some of my favorite Green Fashion, Accessories, Shoes, Makeup, Lingerie, and more! If only I had all of these! Read on for my tips for how to best style your St Patrick’s Day Green!
Style tips for Wearing Green this St. Patrick’s Day:
- Office Green Style: Since St. Patty’s day falls on a work day (even if you don’t have casual Friday at your office) you can still sneak in some green to avoid the pinch! I love some subtle Green Beauty for the workplace. For example this Fun Green Eyeshadow Pencil with just enough glimmer to stand out and make a bit of a statement without being overdone.
- Worried green makeup will make you look more like a leprechaun than a sexy fashionista? Sparkle up those nails with a Chic Green Sparkly Nail Polish from Orly. This show-stopping nail color is the perfect statement green piece for wherever you’re going this St. Patrick’s Day!
- Add Some Green Glamour to Whatever You’re Wearing. Going out this St. Patty’s day, or perhaps you just want to add some Glamour to your look? I love these fun sparkle faux stone dangle earrings that will dress up any look, even if you choose to go for a more casual jeans and slouchy tee look this Holiday.
- Going for a more Subtle Green Look? I love an excuse to shop for shoes any time of the year, so I use the Holiday of Green to pick up some fun green Sparkly Green Ballet Flats! The pretty shimmer detail of these shoes (like the earrings) also easily dress up any look and make it perfect for going to the office, to out for drinks!
- Wear Your Green Underneath! Like being sneaky with your green? Or perhaps you like to give your St Patrick’s Date something that will have him worrying less about his Pot of Gold and more about you! I love this 3Wishes Sexy peek-a-boo Green Lingerie, perfect to get his heart racing and perfect for wearing to celebrate the holiday no matter where you go this Friday (Underneath your outfit – that is!)
- The Versatile Green: Green that will take you to the Office to the Club: I love a fun piece of Sexy Green fashion I can wear all day long! This V-Neck Camisole is great for all St. Patrick’s Day Occasions! Cover with a blazer for work, add some heels and clutch for a night out!
- Going Out for Drinks or to a St. Patrick’s Day Party? Go all out with a fun St. Patrick’s Day Costume like this fun Lucky Charm Costume from 3Wishes. Don’t forget your green beer!
H0pefully armed with these tips, you’ll be feeling less like a St. Patrick’s Day leprechaun, and more like your fabulous (sometimes Green) Fashionista self!
Happy St Patty’s!