*This Post contains affiliate links for which I will be compensated when purchases are made.
Amazon has become the biggest online shopping and selling site worldwide, and if you’re a seller, you need to be selling here! Thanks to helpful reviews, Prime Membership for buyers – giving them free shipping and returns (along with many other great perks including free movies, TV, and music), and the ease of finding everything all in one place, buyers know they can count on Amazon for all their needs! Getting your product on Amazon can help increase sales substantially!
The new Shopify integration with Amazon makes it easier than ever to list your products on the world’s largest marketplace and get next-level brand visibility. While your online store showcases your brand and offers the most control over customer experience, expanding the ways you sell with Shopify allows you to do even more. For the right businesses, selling on Amazon can increase sales by reaching new shoppers who are not already familiar with your company.
Shopify’s Amazon sales channel lets you:
- Create new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel and Accessories directly from Shopify
- For products that exist on Amazon, create offers directly from Shopify in any category
- Sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category
- Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings
- Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing
- Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify
Continue reading for full details on how to sell on Amazon using Shopify!
|Start your free trial|