Photo courtesy of www.LiveGlam.com.
After spending our early 2000s watching Lizzie McGuire religiously, we had to do a double-take when www.LiveGlam.com saw @itssteephh the first time! With her adorable bubbly personality to boot, meeting Steph was like flashing back to our early teens. So of course, LiveGlam could not resist teaming up with her and having a Lizzie McGuire makeup tutorial complete with butterfly clips, choker, and all!
Get the Look: How to Apply the Makeup
1. Start with a soft contour. Opt for a cream contour stick that will blend seamlessly with a beauty blender or synthetic domed brush.
2. Swipe a bright cream highlight (or light concealer) under your eyes for a youthful look.
3. Next, set your highlight with a translucent powder.
4. Pop a taupe-y color in your crease with a natural-fiber fluffy blending brush and bring it down to the outer corner of your eye.
5. Grab a shimmery pink cream eyeshadow and pat it on your lids. If you don’t have a cream eyeshadow, you can grab a pink shimmer eyeshadow and spray your flat brush with some setting spray like Steph does in the tutorial.
6. After you get those colors blended together, throw on some lashes and mascara, and bathe in some nostalgia.
7. To finish your face, grab an angled contour brush to set your cream contour with a matte bronzer.
8. Throw on a playful pink blush, and then highlight your life away! Get the cheekbones, brow bone, and inner-corner of your eye with a shimmery shadow.
9. Spritz some setting spray on your natural-fiber brushes to get a nice pop of shimmer!
10. Now don’t forget your butterfly clips and pink choker. You are officially ready for your dream date with Ethan Craft.
Products: Colour Pop Cosmetics Contour Stick, Jouer Sosmetics Eyeshadow in “Pink Champagne”, Makeup Geek Cosmetics Blush, and funk.inc’s Choker Necklace.
Want to watch how its done to get a better idea? Watch the makeup Tutorial here on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-civmmrS3/?taken-by=liveglam.co