BEAUTY EXPERT SHARES INSIGHTS INTO ONE-INGREDIENT MASKS THAT CAN HELP BREATHE LIFE BACK TO LUSTERLESS HAIR
I love summer but boy can it do a number on my hair! This is the time of year I really start reaching for nourishing ingredients and products that will breathe life back into my hair, not to mention provide some major moisturization, soft texture, and some added shine too!
Unfortunately, hair care products can oftentimes be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still give your hair some serious love. In fact, many ingredients you have right now in your pantry will provide the same benefits as some of those pricey products, but you get the added bonus of it being natural too!
New York, NY – September 2016 – Women today are opting for more natural ingredients when it comes to their beauty routines. DIY and at-home creations are rapidly gaining a strong following. Beauty expert, Alexandra Whitcombe, the creator and visionary behind Vendome Paris Beaute, offers a simple, one-ingredient list of the top five all-natural products that women can use to breathe life back into their hair:
The Top 5 Ingredients that will Benefit Your Hair like Expensive Hair Product:
1. Olive, Coconut, or Almond Oil – Simply massage a few tbsps. (depending on hair length) of your choice of oil into your hair, comb through, and let sit for 30-60 minutes before washing out it out with shampoo thoroughly. Shampoo and rinse twice, if needed.
2. Avocado – Before you throw away backend avocado, consider making a paste to apply to your hair. Toss in an egg to create an even creamier texture. Apply to hair, comb through, and let sit for 30 minutes before rinsing with shampoo and water.
3. Whole Egg – Whip an egg or two with a folk and apply the mixture to your hair. Comb through and rinse in 15-20 minutes with water and shampoo.
4. Yogurt – Whip a few tbsps. (depending on hair length) of Greek yogurt with a fork into a smooth paste, and apply to your hair. Comb through and let sit 20-30 minutes before washing out with shampoo and water.
5. Banana – Mash one banana with a fork and apply the mixture onto the hair. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with water and shampoo.
Following each treatment, Alexandra recommends allowing your hair to air-dry for best results.
To learn more about Vendome Paris Beaute, please visit: www.VendomeBeauteFrance.com
ABOUT VENDOME PARIS BEAUTE
Vendome Paris Beaute is a prestige cosmetics line that targets today’s sophisticated, socially conscious modern woman. The brand uses state-of-the-art technology coupled with ingredients from apothecary secrets and homeopathic recipes that have been handed down for generations in France, Switzerland, and Italy to create a cosmetics line that is infused with botanicals. To learn more about Vendome Paris Beaute, please visit:www.VendomeBeauteFrance.com
Ugh, the dreaded cold sore! As summer is quickly turning into fall, the fun time of year for cold sores to take their vengeance is quickly coming upon us.
Cold sores are caused by many different factors including stress, kissing an infected person, and sharing chapstick and/or eating utensils with someone who is infected. With cold sore season upon us, it is important to do a few simple things each day to prevent cold sores.
ENTER TO WIN Lip Clear’s Treatment, Bandages and Protectant in the Rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post!
Lip Clear would love to send one of my fabulous readers a Lip Clear package (which includes Lip Clear Cold Sore Ointment, Lip Clear Invisible Cold Sore Bandages, and Lip Clear Lip Treatment and Protectant) to stay cold sore free!The 3 tips to help prevent cold sores and 1 natural solution for when they do hit are as follows:
4 tips to help prevent cold sores and 1 natural solution for when they do hit are as follows:
1. Protect your lips – Be sure to apply a lip balm that has an SPF 21. This will keep lips safe from damaging sun rays and infection that attacks chapped lips
2. Keep stress low – Stress is a well-known cause of cold sore outbreaks, so be sure to do a few things in your life to reduce stress. Activities could include meditating, reading a book, going on a walk, etc.
3. Avoid Touching Lips – this includes kissing, sharing drinking glasses and kitchen utensils, and chapstick with someone who has a cold sore
4. Use Lip Clear Lysine+ – Lip Clear is a natural cold sore ointment shown to reduce the healing time of cold sores by half, making it most effective herbal nutrient ointment available. It also soothes and stops pain on contact. The code HEALTHYLIPS can be used at quantumhealth.com for 10% off any Lip Clear order through April 2017. (Limit 1 per customer)
Lip Clear is also available at local wellness stores including Walmart, Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS and others. (Click here for store locator)
ENTER TO WIN a Lip Clear Care Package which includes the Lip Clear Cold Sore Ointment, Lip Clear Invisible Cold Sore Bandages, and Lip Clear Lip Treatment and Protectant in the Rafflecopter for below!
Sorry, this contest is Open to US only.
Hurry! Giveaway Ends Tuesday!
Good Luck Lovelies! xo xo
*MyStyleSpot is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
*This is a sponsored giveaway by Lip Clear. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are solely my own. I only share reviews with my readers, I feel will be beneficial or informative in some way.
I’m loving BRIGHT colors this summer season! There’s no better way to embrace bold colors that a new nail look. Check out these three nail looks from Julep – each featuring polishes from their Summer Brights Beauty Gift for New Subscribers that is FREE when you join Julep beauty box.
Here are the colors used in the looks:
- Caitlin Classic with a Twist – a hibiscus with gold shimmer
- Cody Classic with a Twist – a cantaloupe orange créme
- Sophia Bombshell – a vibrant lapis crème
- Denise Bombshell – a purple crocus crème
Look 1: Geometric Gems
Look 2: Vibrant Plaid
Look 3: Ocean Ombre
To get the polishes used in these looks for FREE, join Julep Beauty Box and add the FREE Summer Brights 6-Piece Gift to your cart and use code HEYSUMMER at checkout. If you’re already a Maven, you can Save 20% off at Julep.com with code LETSGET20.
Photo courtesy of www.LiveGlam.com.
After spending our early 2000s watching Lizzie McGuire religiously, we had to do a double-take when www.LiveGlam.com saw @itssteephh the first time! With her adorable bubbly personality to boot, meeting Steph was like flashing back to our early teens. So of course, LiveGlam could not resist teaming up with her and having a Lizzie McGuire makeup tutorial complete with butterfly clips, choker, and all!
Get the Look: How to Apply the Makeup
1. Start with a soft contour. Opt for a cream contour stick that will blend seamlessly with a beauty blender or synthetic domed brush.
2. Swipe a bright cream highlight (or light concealer) under your eyes for a youthful look.
3. Next, set your highlight with a translucent powder.
4. Pop a taupe-y color in your crease with a natural-fiber fluffy blending brush and bring it down to the outer corner of your eye.
5. Grab a shimmery pink cream eyeshadow and pat it on your lids. If you don’t have a cream eyeshadow, you can grab a pink shimmer eyeshadow and spray your flat brush with some setting spray like Steph does in the tutorial.
6. After you get those colors blended together, throw on some lashes and mascara, and bathe in some nostalgia.
7. To finish your face, grab an angled contour brush to set your cream contour with a matte bronzer.
8. Throw on a playful pink blush, and then highlight your life away! Get the cheekbones, brow bone, and inner-corner of your eye with a shimmery shadow.
9. Spritz some setting spray on your natural-fiber brushes to get a nice pop of shimmer!
10. Now don’t forget your butterfly clips and pink choker. You are officially ready for your dream date with Ethan Craft.
Products: Colour Pop Cosmetics Contour Stick, Jouer Sosmetics Eyeshadow in “Pink Champagne”, Makeup Geek Cosmetics Blush, and funk.inc’s Choker Necklace.
Want to watch how its done to get a better idea? Watch the makeup Tutorial here on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-civmmrS3/?taken-by=liveglam.co
Watch Sabrina’s Hair in IG Video = https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXuhrtBuuq/
To achieve Sabrina Carpenter‘s effortless waves created by celebrity hairstylist Laurie Heaps: