If there is one thing that stands out when looking at images of celebrities, it is that they usually have flawless skin. A youthful glow, perfect complexion, and healthy-looking skin tends to be the norm on celebrities. The good news is that everyone can have that beautiful celebrity skin, even with the holiday season upon us.
“During the holiday season, people tend to slip on their healthy eating, get stressed out, and take the focus off of taking care of their largest organ – their skin,” explains Katherine Goldman, celebrity esthetician/waxologist and owner of the Stript Wax Bar. “No matter what time of year it is, there are things you should do in order to care for your skin. But it is especially important to take steps to care for your skin during the holiday season, and it’s easier than you may think.”
There are celebrities with great skin, and then there are some with amazing skin, such as Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, and Reese Witherspoon. While some may swear by one thing, another one touts something else.
Here are some Hollywood insider secrets on how to have celebrity skin:
1. Microdermabrasion. Referred to as a “miracle” by actress Gwyneth Paltrow, microdermabrasion treatments can go a long way toward helping people maintain a bright, smooth complexion. This is also a less aggressive route to caring for the skin than something like dermabrasion.
2. Facials. It’s important to get facials regularly because they will help to keep the skin looking fresh, smooth, and nourished. It is known for helping you to maintain having a well-hydrated complexion
3. Nutrients matter. What people eat has an impact on their skin, making it a high priority to eat healthy.While that may be more challenging during the holiday season, it’s important to ensure you are getting foods that have enough water, as well as antioxidants. This it the time to load up on the fruits and veggies.
3. Wax smart. Often times, skin looks rough because people are trying to shave or wax on their own. The products or method they use can leave blotches, rashes, and cause skin irritation. Opting for professional waxing is a great way to help keep skin looking great and ensure that the area treated will be smooth.
4. Tan well. As people look for ways to maintain a tan or glow, they may consider tanning booths, but it’s not a good move for their skin. To maintain a tan this holiday, opt for a healthy spray-on tan, which will keep you looking great, but without all of the risks of a tanning booth.
5. Make a mask. You can make your own effective milk and honey mask, with 1 teaspoon of each. The lactic acid in milk provides gentle exfoliation and the honey a natural humectant, drawing moisture into the skin. On that same note, add a cup of milk to your bath water. The milk will soften skin and the lactic acid mild exfoliation. Use a 1/4 cup of course sea salt mixed with 2 tbsp coconut oil as a scrub. Another good homemade mask is to use Aloe Vera gel mixed with a tsp of coconut oil for dry skin.
“Give yourself the gift of great skin. What you do now for your skin will help keep it looking great for months to come. Celebrity looking skin is a great gift to give yourself.”
Stript Wax Bar is a salon dedicated to the art of waxing. They are devoted to delivering high-quality waxing services using the highest quality products in a comfortable and clean environment. With numerous unique services in various locations across California for both men and women, Stript Wax Bar has established themselves as an innovative and trending company. For more information, visit the website at: www.striptwaxbar.com.