When you’re sitting there chomping on your carrots at lunch, you’re probably not thinking about how those little crunchy orange things could do your skin any good (except for maybe the fact that it a veggie, and veggies are always good for the body and skin!). But you may be surprised to know that carrot seed oil (when applied topically) can actually have a number of amazing benefits for the skin, hair, and even your nails too!
Over the last few weeks I got to try out some fabulous Carrot Seed Oil from Botanical Beauty and upon researching what carrot seed oil can do for you, as well as trying it out for myself, here are some of the things I found that can benefit your beauty routine when using Carrot Seed Oil Frequently.
Beauty Benefits You Get from Using Carrot Seed Oil
- Carrot Seed oil is rich in moisturizing properties and is highly beneficial to skin when using topically. Use it as facial serum or add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer for added moisturization, smoother, and softer skin. It’s also great for removing toxin build-up from the skin and it will improve skin complexion and give you a nice, dewy, healthy glow too!
- Use it on dry, chapped lips by adding a drop to your lip balm.
- Use it on dry cracked elbows, knees, and feet. You can use it alone or by adding a few drops to your lotion. I love using it when giving myself a pedicure, to soften and smooth out those dry rough heels.
- It’s great at conditioning hair! Add it to your shampoo and conditioner to help freshen up your locks as well as leave your mane looking more brilliant and lustrous too!
- It works for hair growth too! Massage a few drops into the scalp daily for maximum hair growth benefits.
- It works as a fabulous split end repair too! Smooth in a few drops to the ends of hair to help seal the cuticles and leave hair stronger and healthier as well. I also love using a few drops as an overall styling oil for my hair. It gives it some nice shine, and makes my hair look healthier and more moisturized too!
- Add it to your cuticle cream to help soften and smooth dry, cracked cuticles.
Carrot Seed oil is said to be one of the best oils on the market to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissues as well. It is non-greasy, easily absorbed into the skin, and is natural, vegan, paraben-free, and the Carrot seed oil from Botanical Beauty is made right here in the USA too!
Check out my video review below to hear more about this amazing beauty must-have:
Interested in adding carrot seed oil to your beauty regimen? Shop it today at ChateauCosmetics.com.
*Thank you Chateau Cosmetics for sponsoring this blog post. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are solely my own. I only share reviews with my readers, I feel will be beneficial or informative in some way.