Being in a relationship is all about making each other’s life better. That is the reason why men and women start living together – they want to be loved and feel happy. Sometimes it’s Miserable when living alone. There is a saying that happiness can be found in small things and it’s totally true. You don’t need to be a superhero to make your woman feel like a queen. To make a woman happy you should give her what she wants. What do women want? This is an eternal question that has been puzzling men for centuries. We know the answer and will gladly share it with you. You’ll wonder how little it takes to please your girlfriend.
1. Tell her you can’t stop thinking about her. You can’t even imagine how sweet those words sound to any girl. Your woman wants to hear something like that from you once in a while, so don’t keep her waiting and make her day by texting her in the morning telling her she’s on your mind. She will be even more pleased to read your message if you are currently away from each other.
2. Compliment her. She wants to hear some cute words from you. Very often men forget to pay their women compliments when they start living as a couple. A woman needs to feel that she is still beautiful and desired by her man.
3. Give her a hug. Women consider hugging very intimate and romantic. They feel protected and safe when their men embrace them. Sometimes cuddling is everything your girl might need to feel happy so make sure you hug her regularly.
4. Buy her flowers. If you think that flowers are just a waste of money, you’re very wrong. There is no logical explanation for it but women love flowers. A small bouquet, given unexpectedly, will pleasantly surprise her and melt her heart.
5. Bring some sweets. If your girlfriend has a sweet tooth, the best way to make her happy is to get her some chocolates or a cake. Do you know that chocolate stimulates the production of endorphins – the chemicals responsible for pleasure and happiness?
6. Be a gentleman. By opening a door or pulling out a chair for her you make her feel like a real lady. Never stop being courteous since it costs you nothing but for your woman, it’s priceless.
7. Make her feel special. She’s had a bad day at work and her spirits are low. This is where you can make a difference. Convince her that no matter what others may say or think, she is the best for you. You should be there for her to increase her self-esteem and make her feel significant.
8. Give her a present. Don’t wait for Christmas or her birthday to buy her a present. Unexpected gifts always have a greater effect, so get something for her right now. It doesn’t need to be an expensive gift – keep in mind that even small things make women happy. If she has her favorite store, go there to get something she’ll definitely like. Or buy some stuff related to her hobby.
9. Listen and support. Women relieve their stress by talking. If she starts her speech, turn off the TV or put aside your paperwork and listen. She’ll appreciate your attention very much and it will make her feel really happy she’s got you.
10. Make her a priority. If you keep showing her that she plays the most important part in your life, she won’t even ask for more. For a woman to realize that she is number one in her man’s life (friends and career come further on the list) is the greatest blessing and it surely makes her happy.
*This is a sponsored post.