Winter is almost here, and while the holidays are quickly approaching and something many of us are looking forward to, frizzy winter hair is probably not on your Santa Wish List!
Don’t worry, you don’t need a Christmas miracle to fight the frizz this winter season! Just remember this: Hydration is key! Dry hair is prone to being frizzy.
Follow the tips below to give hair an extra boost of hydration and easily beat the frizz this winter!
6 Easy tips to fight the winter frizz:
1. Use a sulfate-free shampoo, and limit washings as much as possible.
2. Don’t skimp out on the conditioner and choose an ultra-hydrating conditioner when possible.
3. Use super hydrating Coconut Oil mixed with hair product to help hydrate hair and fight the frizz.
4. Use a hair mask once a week to help lock in moisture. For an extra dose of hydration, sleep in the mask and rinse out upon waking. Style as usual.
5. Use a thermal spray before using heat tools to add an extra layer of protection and moisture to hair.
6. Skip products with salt or alcohol, which can be extra drying on hair. Choose a sea waves spray without salt and skip hairspray altogether and go with an extra hold styling cream or hair gel. Tame flyaways with a little bit of hand lotion.
Follow these easy frizz-free steps above, and keep the focus on enjoying the holiday season, spending time with family, and getting all that holiday shopping done, without having to worry about frizzy, unruly hair!
Like this post? Please share!