Copper isn’t just for Moscow Mule Mug’s anymore, it’s showing up in home accents and decor and thanks to its chic, polished, bright and playful look, its projected to be here to stay for awhile. Here are some of my favorites you can pick up for super cheap from the online stores below, brought to you by the Coupons.com brand and product expert Brittany Rycroft
1. Godinger Hammered Copper Nut Bowl, $30 at Macy’s
This nut bowl is a total steal! Be the envy of every dinner party when you serve up a tasty snack in this hammered stainless steel, copper-colored bowl.
2. Copper Geo Terrarium, $19.99-$39.99 at World Market
A terrarium can function in so many ways: display one as is, fill it with decorative objects, or design your own mini-garden using moss, rocks, and terrarium plants.
Coming in three sizes, this geometric terrarium is the ideal way to brighten up your home.
Bring home unique pieces: Save and extra 10% in store at World Market (Exp. 2/25)
3. Umbra Pulse Table and Kitchen Accessory Collection in Copper, $9.99-$14.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
Copper goes with everything — including the stainless steel that might dominate your kitchen appliances. This cool copper collection includes a ribbon-inspired trivet, paper towel holder, and napkin holder for the ultimate chic dining space.
How’s this for easy: Save 20% off one in-store item just for signing up for Bed, Bath & Beyond emails (Exp. 3/31)
4. World Traveler Copper Box Hammered Frame, $34.99-$44.99 at Kohl’s
Make a striking statement in any nook by putting your favorite photo in this bright, hand-polished copper frame.
With two different sizes, it’s a gorgeous way to display artwork or your latest family photo.
5. Towle Set of 2 Hammered Copper-Plated Moscow Mule Mugs, $50 at JCPenney
One of the most famous uses for copper is Moscow Mule mugs, designed to hold a cocktail by the same name. Dating back to the 1950s, this mid-century cup style is totally in vogue again.
6. 10-inch Copper Wall Clock, $14.99 at Target
If you’ve got copper accents elsewhere in the room, this classic clock is a great way to pick up the theme. Framed with a copper metal case, it’s the perfect blend of timeless and trendy.
Love the bullseye? Save $10 off $50+ or $25 off $100+ & get up to 25% off bed & bath orders at Target.com (Exp. 1/14)
7. Gibson Overseas Diamond Rim Charger Plates in Copper (set of 4), $11.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
Dress up your dinner table via these high shine charger plates. They look spectacular under a set of crisp white dishes and the warm copper color makes them work for any season — from a romantic Valentine’s meal to a festive family Thanksgiving.
8. Fox Run Craftsmen Copper Hanging Fruit Basket, $16.18 at Wayfair
Add some shine to the corner of any room with this functional copper wire hanging basket. It looks great in the kitchen loaded up with fruit, but you can also fill it with plants, household items, or decorative objects.
9. Umbra Mariposa Butterfly Wall Décor, $30 at Kohl’s
You can add copper to every space with these neat little wall accessories. Made from lightweight metal, they “pin” onto your walls for an instant ethereal effect.
10. Copper Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 4), $23.96 at World Market
This is another blindingly brilliant bargain: a complete set of wine glasses with a fresh copper accent for under $25.
Pick up the matching stemless champagne glasses to have a complete collection of copper stemware!
11. Clear File Box with Copper Sides, $12.99 at Target
If your office could do with a little brightening up, then grab this modern file holder.
The minimalist Lucite material makes it easy to find what you’re looking for, while the copper panels add a bit of shine to your workspace.
12. Martha Stewart Collection Copper 4-Piece Bottle Stopper Set, $43 at Macy’s
Popping open a bottle of champagne or wine already shouts celebration — so why not plug your open bottles with an equally festive stopper? This collection of four faceted bottle stoppers is totally striking.
13. Threshold Copper Wire Basket, $17.48 at Target
Give your room a little bit of modern polish while staying organized with a brilliant copper basket.
Ideal for stashing kids’ toys, office accessories, magazines, and more, you‘ve never seen a prettier way to declutter your living spaces.
14. Gatherings 5-Piece Flatware Set, $32.99 at Wayfair
The coolest way to update your serveware is by adding some new cutlery to the table. These shiny utensils have a modern shape with a rustic handle to up the flair factor at dinnertime.
15. Old Dutch Copper Serving Pitcher, $39.99 at JCPenney
Some people believe consuming copper can provide multiple health benefits. If that’s the case, store and serve your water in a 100-percent copper pitcher with a classic shape.
16. Copper Wire Desk Accessories, $5.99-$9.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
Coordinate in copper by picking up a few chic office organizers. Crafted with copper wire, you can outfit your workspace with everything from an architectural tape dispenser to a hanging file basket — all for under $10 per piece!
17. Martha Stewart Collection Copper-Plated Salt & Pepper Grinders, $49.99 at Macy’s
Everyone needs a salt and pepper grinder — why not pick up a set in shiny copper?
Perfect for adding some instant class to any table, these grinders will put a smile on your face every time you use them.
18. Umbra Prisma Photo Frame in Copper, $9.99-$24.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
These photo frames are chic in every sense of the word.
The unique geometric shape and floating glass panels give your photos the spotlight they deserve, while the copper hue makes them 100 percent on trend.
19. Threshold Copper Table Lamp, $44.99 at Target
This sleek copper lamp is versatile enough for any room. Let it shine a light on your late-night novel nook or brighten up your workstation.
20. Pure Garden 4 Light LED Pathway Light Kit, $40.05 at Wayfair
Copper can be a great design touch inside and outside the home.
This classy copper lighting kit uses solar power to illuminate your front walkway, a garden focal point, or a backyard path.