Hey, lovelies! Unfortunately, summer is drawing to a close! I know it makes me sad too! But here are some fun, colorful summer recipes to hopefully help cheer you up! AND get out and enjoy that sun before it’s gone!!
Carrington Farms Mermaid Toast
- 1 slice bread
- 4 drops Chlorophyll
- 4 oz cream cheese or yogurt
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Toast your favorite, better-for-you bread.
- Combine 4 drops of chlorophyll with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Combine ½ teaspoon spirulina powder with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Spread cream cheese or thick plain yogurt on toast
- Sprinkle with Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Channel your inner mermaid and ENJOY!
- 6 ounces Yogurt (yogurt of choice)
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Viki’s Granola Original
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt into a tall glass or mason jar.
- Pour a 1/3 of granola evenly on top of the yogurt.
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt on top of the granola.
- Add raspberries.
- Add remaining 2 ounces yogurt and granola on top.
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup kefir or probiotic yogurt drink of choice
1 Tbsp + 1/4 tsp Carrington Farms Chia Seeds
1/2 banana, sliced
1 dried fig, sliced
1 strawberry, sliced (or fruit of choice)
2. Pour into a small bowl and layer fruit and remaining chia seeds on top. Bring out your favorite spoon and enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl with probiotic benefits!
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate ice cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 pears, peeled and cut in half, seeds removed
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Black peppercorns