Hey Lovelies, I have a fun makeup post for you to help inspire you for Halloween that will be coming up in no time!
Bring back the 90’s with this rainbow cheetah look
Content courtesy of www.LiveGlam.com
Bust out your Kaboodle and Spice Girls cassette, we’re totally taking it back to the 90’s with www.LiveGlam.com’s Lisa Frank inspired makeup tutorial! To get this multi-colored look, Zach (@zachzenga) used Suva Beauty and Mehron vivid bright eyeshadow palettes. Have fun rocking this nostalgic 90’s style this Halloween, or just for fun, or at your cousin’s wedding– do you!
Watch your childhood come to life:
To re-create this rainbow cheetah look:
1. Start with your favorite eye primer, then add some Nyx Milk to your lid and blend out the edges with a white eyeshadow to get a smooth white base.
2. Then, grab a pencil brush and start creating a rainbow eye above your crease and below your lower lashline! Using colors how they appear on the color wheel will help you blend all the bold, bright colors together. (yellow-orange-green-blue-purple-red-yellow-etc.)
3. Then to glam it up a bit more, Zach added a silver shimmer shadow to his lid (on top of the Nyx Milk!) and added some think wings using Nyx Liquid liner. To get it just a little bit more extra he also added a white line in the crease to separate the silver shimmer from the rainbow colors!
4. Pop on some lashes and you’ve got a glitzy rainbow eye look, but it doesn’t stop there!
5. Grab your favorite bold lipstick in any color from the rainbow– Zach went with a gorgeous mermaid-y teal-green ombre!
6. To complete the look, opt for water-activated face paints (we’re using the Mehron Paradise AQ in this!) and start rainbowing your neck, décolletage, jawline, hair, earlobes. Use a small buffing brush to apply the color in a starburst pattern, then beat it with your beauty blender to smooth the transition.
7. After you achieve your desired level of rainbow, go back in with some black AQ paints or your liquid liner (if you have plenty to spare!) and add in the cheetah spots! Fill in a few of the spots with more bright colors until you look like the successful crossbreeding of a Unicorn Cheetah!
For more information on LiveGlam, the leader for online beauty education and viral trends, visit www.liveglam.com