Even as the market is invaded by all kinds of western dresses, there are sometimes when we cannot think beyond our traditional Indian outfits. Indian Ethnic wear is the choice of a large number of women who loves to wear them. There is no dearth of choices as far as ethnic wear is concerned. So explore your possibilities and you sure would not be disappointed.
Designer lehenga choli consists of a full skirt paired with a choli. It is one of the most popular garments and found in large numbers at weddings and parties. They give a royal look and are available in a wide variety of colors, fabrics designs et al.
Though the garment hails from Rajasthan, now it is a much sought after garment among a cross section of the society and the modern milieu cannot have enough of it. Right from brides to bridesmaids, everyone has to have that one lehenga choli that can take their beauty and style quotient several notches higher.
Spoilt for choice in Indian Ethnic Wear
You cannot associate boring with ethnic wear as there are way too many variations to keep you happy and contented. Ethnic wear uses a lot of fabrics like cotton, mulmuls, nets, georgettes, silks and so on. A lot of vibrant colors to conjure up a distinctive look and lots of embroideries to enhance its appeal. Accessorize heavily to bring out the best in your designer lehengas.
You have had zillions of dreams about your bridal lehenga and you have vowed to yourself that you would look pretty in the wedding photographs which are going to be preserved for posterity. So how are you planning to look your best on the wedding day? A few teaser designs of lehenga to get you hooked and asking for more.
Stylish Lehengas Cooking up a Storm
Amongst all wedding dresses, the lehenga choli is indeed all the rage currently. Young women about to embark on their new journey trust this beautiful garment to make them look resplendent and beautiful on their fateful day. The ideas which should shape their planning. Take a sneak peek and purchase designer lehengas online at Lashkaraa.
- Colors, yes whenever we think of a lehenga we think of rich bright colors. Red, fuschia, oranges and so on. But during summers these colors sometimes seem too heavy so nowadays brides go for fresh colors like mint, coral champagne beiges to give it a refreshing twist.
- Apart from colors, there are patterns like floral, delicate and intricate patterns which would beautify your bridal lehenga choli any part of the day.
- Embroidery jazzes up any plain texture. Delicate or heavy like zardozi make sure you’re wedding sarees or Indian wedding dresses have the right dash of embroidery to give it the proper push towards glamor it rightfully deserves.
- The rustling of silks and the clink of your bangle all become a part of the beautiful music that builds to a crescendo on your wedding day. Yes, silks are the most favored fabric when it comes to lehenga choli.
- Flouncy full lehenga skirts teasing you for a quick twirl are a bride’s best friend. Beautifully designed and with a full-on princessy vibe, it takes you back to those Grimm Brother’s days when you slept with your fairy tale book in your hand and dreamt of princesses chariots and a tall dark handsome prince. You have to pinch yourself again to see if that dreamy outfit you are wearing is really for real.
- A peekaboo in the form of sheer blouses and sheer sleeves give it a beauteous element. And the shimmer on the blouse is subtly underplayed to give your lehenga all the attention or highlighted to ably support your gorgeous bridal lehenga.
- A lehenga style sari is a heady fusion of best of both world’s saree and a lehenga. Full and flounce at the bottom and pleated at the top.
- Gold and silver or the metal shades are doing the rounds in the fashion world. Gold on gold tone glamorizes the entire proceedings. Embroidery with gold threads hints at a royal lineage. Subtle mirror work also gives a grandiose feeling.
- The use of lace is the top trend now in color like nude white spills out an international flavor. It looks stunning when used appropriately and in the right places.
- Whimsical and off the radar fabrics like velvet and organza are creating quite the right noises. A sight for sore eyes velvet can make you feel like you have a special aura around you. Grand and glamorous it can make you feel like the princess you truly are.
The top Indian lehenga choli designs can really give you myriad ideas as to how to deck up on that special day or prepare yourself to attend a grand wedding. The beautiful bridal lehengas could be your style pick on your special day which you are going to cherish for years to come. If you are someone who is traditional at heart but like to dress up modern, you can give your traditional lehenga choli a modern twist with fresh new ideas. Replace your choli with a crop top. Do away with a fit an flare silhouette to a fitted one, a la a mermaid gown. It is the simplest way to lend a modern touch to your ensemble.
Take cues from your favorite fashionable Bollywood stars, who can never have enough of a lehenga choli, bold floral prints, to ruffled skirts to tiny stylish cholis, they know how to highlight their Indian wardrobe with stylish additions. Pick some bold new shades which are always stylish and never garish, combining metallic colors with pastel shades are the most fun way of doing colors. Adding some fringe details to your choli or ruffles or exploring Bardot necklines, there are just too many trends to explore and make it your own! Redefine ethnic wear with lehenga choli and you will capture the very essence of chic meets festive like a pro. Are you ready to go on a buying spree? Well, we certainly are!