Shopping for Father’s Day Gifts can be tough. While the traditional gifts of Grilling Accessories, Beer Pilsner Glasses, and hilarious t-shirts can be fun, and usually a hit too, why not surprise your man with a Father’s Day Gift this year, he will never forget! Get a babysitter lined up and tell your hubby to open his schedule up for you Saturday Night!
Here are some ideas for a romantic adventure to take your baby’s daddy on this fathers day:
1. Rent a boat for the day and/or the evening! A Romantic sleepover on the water sounds fun and is probably something most of us have not done!
2. A weekend getaway not in the budget? Take a sightseeing tour of your own city together! There are probably many things you didn’t even know about that little town of yours!
3. Get your guy out in nature! Chances are he probably loves it and it’s a great way to really connect, have some fun and participate in some new experiences together AND save some money while doing it too! Find out what he has been dying to get out and do this summer- kayaking, camping, hiking, fishing, whatever it is – get out and plan it!
4. Find something you both love and step out and give some service together? Is he an animal lover too? See if your nearest shelter could use some help! Not only will you be helping out those in need, but you will be reveling in those feel-good feelings, that only helping those in need can bring – Together!
5. Stay in together! Just because you’re not going out for the night doesn’t mean you can’t have a super romantic evening in! Make him his favorite meal or order in his favorite take out. Light the candles, set up some flowers at the dinner table, Que up his favorite movie or draw a bubble bath.
Feeling daring? Treat him to something new in the bedroom he has been dying to try. Don’t forget that spicy lingerie you know he would die to see you in, like this sexy faux leather corset from 3Wishes.com.
Photo credit: 3 Wishes
Just because it’s a day celebrating dad’s doesn’t mean you can’t treat the father of your children to a night out to remember! Trust me, he will welcome the special one-on-one time with you and a change from that pair of cufflinks he get’s every year for Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day!