Many people now prefer to buy a prefabricated home that can be customized to meet all the needs of the homeowner. Actually, it is a type of mobile home that is designed following the latest theories of construction engineering. The prefabricated home is termed as a prefab home and it is gaining popularity due to the uniqueness of its new architectural designs. Moreover, these panelized prefab homes can be very easily transformed into a more luxurious residence by following a few simple techniques of alteration. But these changes depend upon the taste and the budget of the homeowner.
Simple techniques adopted for turning prefab homes into luxury residences
- The bedroom of a prefabricated home is the best place to start the renovation to turn it into a luxury state. The bed should be placed at the center of the room and all brand-new furnishings need to be bought for placing there. The addition of a comfortable mattress, large and fluffy pillows, gorgeous cotton bed sheets and a soft blanket can make the bed as luxurious as available in any of the 5-star hotels.
- The bed can be turned into a fashionable canopy bed by installing four curtain rods around it and hanging light-colored curtains for more privacy. All the curtains of the bedroom should match the beddings, in contrast to the color scheme used in the walls here. Similarly, the curtains or the blinds in other rooms of the house should be chosen according to the existing colors of the room decor.
- The bedrooms can be further provided with all the necessary amenities for comfort like a small bedside table, a night lamp, a comfortable armchair and a wardrobe. There can also be a writing desk and a TV in the bedroom, for providing all the luxuries to the person sleeping there.
- The color schemes of the prefab homes are chosen according to the taste and the personalities of the owners. Usually, the bedrooms are painted with softer shades and the living rooms and the rest of the house can be made even more gorgeous by introducing some bold colors like maroon or even black in the interior decor of the rooms.
- The homeowners can use some useful DIY techniques to put a frame around the mirror placed in the bathroom, to give it an elegant look. Likewise, if there is LCD TV in the living room, it can be stylishly framed as well to draw the attention of the guests.
- There may be many wirings seen all over the prefabricated home, but these can be made better by covering them with colored suede cords that are created for holding the electric wires.
- The entrance to the prefabricated home can be made interesting by adding a small table there with a small aquarium, any eye-catching showpiece or a nice flower vase holding fresh flowers bouquet for welcoming the guests in style.
- The lighting arrangements of the home can be made more attractive with the installation of stylish light fixtures over the LED bulbs of required power. There are also many provisions of night lamps, chandeliers and even tall floor lamps for enlightening the total house.
- The homeowners may want to buy affordable furniture items for enriching the room decors, for which they can buy second-hand furniture pieces and other accessories from the resale shops or can buy things from auction house.
The prefabricated homes can be kept in a better condition if cleaned regularly and maintained with great care so that all these homes can look more luxurious and more comfortable while spending affordable amounts of money.
Happy Home Styling!
What are some of your tips for styling your home? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from you!