Celebrity Hairstylist Gregory Russell styles Lily James for the 2018 Golden Globes Red Carpet
Lily James’ hair made a romantic statement last night for the 2018 Golden Globes.
Inspiration: Gregory was inspired by Lily’s statement-making, black Valentino gown to create a soft and graceful updo that compliments the ruffled neckline and low back.
- Starting with damp hair, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Hydration Leave-In Detangling Mist on the ends to nourish, detangle and prep the hair
- Then, apply a golf ball-sized amount of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse to the crown and to the root of the hair to help create lasting body
- Next, blow dry the hair with a large, round hairbrush to further add fullness. Once the hair is dry, use a flat iron to create a natural looking wave
- After waving the hair, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo through the lengths of hair to add a soft texture
- Then, apply a pearl-sized amount of John Frieda Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème through the ends of the hair to add shine and definition
- Leave a few wisps of hair out around the face and tie the rest of the hair low at the nape of the head. Split the ponytail in half and tie a knot fastening the ends loosely so it has a soft, romantic feeling
- Lastly, use John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray to lock in the style
- As a final touch, add a gold stone hair pin to the knot
Celebrity Hairstylist Chad Wood styles Vanessa Hudgens using John Frieda Hair Care for the 2018 Golden Globes InStyle Viewing Party
Last night, Vanessa Hudgens’ hair made a classic and trendy statement with a fringe bob – a hairstyle that’s already a top hair trend for 2018.
Inspiration: Chad was inspired by the ultimate French girl bob.
- Start by spraying John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray from the mid-shaft through the ends of the hair to help seal in a long-lasting straight, smooth style
- Next, lightly spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion to the roots to give the hair volume and hold
- Then, starting with the back sections, blow dry the hair smooth using a round brush
- Once the hair is completely dry, use a flat iron to give extra polish and shine
- Apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème on the ends and a small amount on the fringe to accomplish a lived-in look
- To finish, spray John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray
See Vanessa’s Look Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdqzvUHDP4X/?taken-by=vanessahudgens
See similar posts here: