Hey lovelies! I’ve got some more fun Hair Tutorials for you! See below for step by step guides on how to create each look!
- The Wet Look Tutorial: Watch Instagram Video
- Use a Dura CHI ¾” Clamp Curling Iron to twist the hair in different directions.
- Run a ton of CHI Argan Oil through the hair then add CHI Spray Wax for a wet shine.
- For hold, spray with lots of CHI Helmet Head Hairspray to finish.
2. The Flirty High Ponytail Tutorial: Watch Instagram Video
- Prep hair with CHI Magnified Volume Spray Foam and then blow dry with the Dura CHI Handshot Dryer and CHI Vent Brush.
- Spray dry hair with the CHI Magnified Volume Hairspray and brush through.
- Curl hair with the Dura CHI 1 ¼” Clamp Curling Iron, holding the iron horizontally for a fuller curl.
- After the entire head has been curled, separate the back section from the front and clip away.
- Apply CHI Finishing Pomade to the roots and use a fine-tooth comb to gather the front section into a high ponytail, securing with an elastic band.
- Repeat on the bottom section of hair, adding the remaining hair to the first ponytail, securing with a hair bungee or another elastic band.
- Wrap a piece of hair around the base to cover the elastics, then secure with a bobby pin underneath.
- Re-curl any hair, if needed, so the ends have a nice bend to them.
- Lift up the ponytail, then use a brush to French lace the hair down. Use the brush to smooth the hair over the top of the pony.
- Use your fingers and the back of a rat tail comb to detail the ponytail, then spray with CHI Helmet Head Hairspray to finish.
3. The Braided Updo Tutorial:
- Prep hair with CHI Argan Oil throughout and apply CHI Finishing Pomade through the roots.
- Divide the hair into two sections (front and back)
- Use the CHI Smoothing Brush and CHI Helmet Head Hairspray to gather the front section into a high ponytail.
- Smooth the back section up into the ponytail, spraying with more hairspray and applying more pomade if needed until all the hair is secure.
- Fishtail braid through the length of the ponytail, then wrap, twist, or tie into a knot and secure with French pins.
- Spray with more CHI Helmet Head Hairspray to hold, using your fingers to play around with the placement of the braid.
4. The Old Hollywood Holiday Tutorial:
- Prep dry hair by spraying with CHI Natural Enviro Flex Hairspray and brush through.
- Use the Dura CHI 1 ¼” Clamp Curling Iron to curl the hair at the ends, setting with pins until the hair cools.
- Remove pins and brush through the hair, back brushing to create more fullness.
- Tuck one side behind the ear and spray with CHI Helmet Head Hairspray.
- Add a hair accessory for a super glam finish!
5. The Side Braid Tutorial:
To purchase the CHI products used above, please visit www.loxabeauty.com/brands/chi
- Prep hair by spraying with CHI 44 Iron Guard.
- Create a side part like a Mohawk section from the front of the hairline to the back of the neck.
- Starting at the front hairline, begin braiding to the ends and secure with an elastic band
- Spray CHI Helmut Head for hold.