- Trade red for refreshed, itch for ease, and shine for glow. BioClarity is a clean, green, and never mean way to get beautifully balanced skin using the smarts of science and power of plants. Packed with natural, good-for-your skin ingredients — good stuff makes good skin. Use promo “BacktoSchool” for $15 off your first month of BioClarity
- Welcome to your new favorite jacket. The Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket from Levi’s® is becoming a style staple in every woman’s closet. The slightly oversized, slouchy fit makes it the perfect “throw over anything” piece.
- Vans Old Skool shoes. They brought the dawn of the classic Vans side stripe that has developed into a status symbol of tradition and skate stature. Aside from all that personality, they have lasted as long as they have because of their ability to perform on a skateboard, and to last, and last.
- Since Levi’s® invented them in 1873, 501® jeans have always been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with a signature button fly has been worn by rebels, rock stars and presidents. How will you wear them?
- This classic full size black JanSport backpack is a back-to-school essential. It has both a main compartment and a front organizer pocket.
- The lightest, most flexible version of Max Air to date, the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit eliminates excess and leaves just want you need — in one revolutionary silhouette.
- For a fresh take on the traditional checked shirt, go oversized. This Misguided checkered shirt features a bleached effect, oversized fit and blue and nude shades.
- Head back to school in style this year. Street style meets technical performance in the adidas Originals NMD Runner.
- This simple Misguided light blue denim skirt features an A-line style, mid blue shade and distressed detailing.