The age of social media has granted ordinary people access to the lives of celebrities and other personalities. You get to see their skincare routines, their likes, and their lifestyle. Instagram shows you their world from a whole perspective, and you find yourself wanting to have such a perfect life or even just ideal skin. Influencers are also digital celebrities, and these people have great beauty.
There is no shortcut to having beautiful skin. Photoshop, cosmetic surgery, and makeup can only take you so far. Using skincare products from trusted companies like The Face Shop can definitely help, but beyond that, you need to maintain a good skincare routine with a healthy lifestyle. Having a positive skin routine is right for your skin and well-being.
You can massage and soothe them away immediately! Derma rollers definitely come in handy at this point, Skin Helpers compiled a list of the top 5 derma rollers for eliminating acne and acne scars.
Here are some ways you can get into your own skincare routine using The Face Shop products:
The first and most crucial step of the skincare routine is cleansing through cleansing foam or double-cleansing. Double cleansing is an advanced skincare technique where you use cleansing oil first then cleansing water. The oil acts as a primary cleanser that removes dirt, makeup, and gunk; and the water removes the dust left behind. It’s recommended to do double cleansing at night before bedtime, and use a cleansing foam during bath time.
Here are some recommended The Face Shop cleansing products:
- Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil
- Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Foam
- Rice Water Cleansing Rich Oil
- Rice Water Bright Rice Bran Cleansing Foam
- White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser
- Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
- Herb Day Cleansing Tissue Handy Pack
After cleansing your skin, you can use a toner to prepare your skin for the nutrients you’re about to add to it. A toner is sometimes considered by some people as an additional cleansing step because reliable toners can remove dirt that cleansers sometimes miss. There are a lot of toners available for all skin types.
Here are some recommended The Face Shop toning products:
- Dr. Belmeur Daily Repair Toner
- Yehwadam Pure Brightening Toner
- Dr. Belmeur Clarifying Toner
- Yehwadam Hwansaenggo Ultimate Rejuvenating Toner
- Dr. Belmeur Daily Repair Mineral Salt Toner
- White Seed Brightening Toner
- Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Rejuvenating Toner
- Calendula Essential Moisture Toner
- Mango Seed Advanced Moisturizing Toner
A skincare routine would not be complete without using the appropriate day or night cream. Day cream or sun cream can be used during daytime when the sun is out, and you need added protection. Night cream or sleeping cream can be used as the last step of the routine to add moisture while you’re sleeping.
Here are some recommended The Face Shop cream products you can use:
- Natural Sun Eco No Shine SPF50+ Hydrating Sun Cream PA+++
- Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream
- Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Rejuvenating Cream
- Natural Sun Eco Super Perfect Sun Cream
- Pomegranate & Collagen Volume Lifting Cream
- Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream
A moisturizer is an integral part of your skincare regimen since it makes sure that your skin doesn’t suffer damage from drying.
Here are some recommended The Face Shop moisturizing products:
- Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Facial Butter
- The Therapy Moisture Blending Cream
- Mango Seed Volume Butter For Face
- Calendula Essential Moisture Cream
- Mango Seed Advanced Moisturizing Lotion
5. Skincare sets
If you’re not sure which products you should pick, you can consider buying skincare set instead. These sets can help you jumpstart your skincare routine and give you an idea on the products that are compatible with your skin. You can mix and match sets with other products to maximize the benefits on your skin.
Here are some recommended The Face Shop skincare sets:
- Chia Seed Advanced Skincare Set
- The Therapy First Serum Special Set
- Yehwadam Tone Up Sun Cream Gift Set
- Myeonghan Miindo Set: All-in-one Cream + Collagen Ampoule Serum
A skincare routine may sound intimidating or tedious, but it’s one of the best investments you’ll ever have. Make sure that you know how compatible the products are to your skin type. Do your own research before buying anything so that you will choose the most suitable products for your skin. At the end of the day, your personal skin preference should be the primary consideration.
Comment below if you have any questions! I’m happy to answer them!
Like this post? Please share!