This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
I got to be one of the very first to try out the New ZTE Axon 40 Ultra Smartphone, (out June 21st!) And I am in LOVE with this phone!! It has a beautiful, flexible curved sleek waterfall edge display with no notches to give you beautiful infinite, uninterrupted views! Powerful performance! It also has a gorgeous display with beautiful vibrant colors and a brightness of up to 1500 nits. The ZTE Axon 40 Ultra Smartphone also has a 120 Hz refresh for smooth, flawless scrolling, switch touching, and seamless viewing! It is very user-friendly too!
Here are some other AMAZING new features and specs on the ZTE Axon 40 Ultra Smartphone:
- Stereo Dual Speakers
- 3 65 mp Primary Cameras with computation photography!
- Customized adaptive shutter exposure
- New Generation Under Display Camera
- High pixel density for a better view – 440 PPI
- Night mode
- Humanity Filters with moon and stars photography capabilities
- Professional cinema-grade video system with multi-camera filming function – which allows you to open 3 different screens to get 3 different focal lengths of video shooting with 1 click!
- It Records 8K Video!
- Full system-wide stabilization and Automatic Anti-jitter video recording
- 9 layer Heat Dissipation
- UDC pro chip
- 5000 mAh Battery
- 65 w Fast Charger- super-fast charging, power, and juice for well over 24 hours (1 charge lasts me 2 days!)
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Chipset – to provide the latest and greatest Qualcomm – pushing performant to the next level
- Provides the Ultimate Gaming Experience